Twilhaar v Alberta (Legislature), 2021 ABQB 255
Opinion
Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta Citation: Twilhaar v Alberta (Legislature), 2021 ABQB 255 Date: 20210401 Docket: 2103 03737 Registry: Edmonton Between: Henry John Twilhaar Plaintiff - and - Alberta Legislature C/O Sarah Hoffman Defendant _______________________________________________________ Memorandum of Decision of Associate Chief Justice K.G. Nielsen _______________________________________________________ I. Introduction [ 1 ] On March 29, 2021, Henry John Twilhaar (Mr. Twilhaar) filed an 18-page Statement of Claim that names “Alberta Legislature C/O Sarah Hoffman” as the Defendant. Mr.
Twilhaar paid a $250 filing fee. Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim was referred to me by the Clerk of the Court as an Apparently Vexatious Application or Proceeding (AVAP) pursuant to Civil Practice Note No. 7
(CPN7), paragraph 5. I am the judge assigned to review the AVAPs filed in Edmonton at the Court of Queen’s Bench. CPN7 is reviewable on-line at https://www.albertacourts.ca/qb/areas-of-law/civil/practice-notes. [ 2 ] Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim cannot be summarized. These are the first two pages of the Statement of Claim: The BDSM Evildoers Perversion Syndicate of the Fascists arm of the illuminati is infecting an influence beyond our realm of existence type of evil into our society.
The responsibility Is the Alberta Legislature, whom I am sure will seek to further responsibly into all infected companies Such as Scotia Bank as underwriters, WCB employees, First place building employees and more listed inside this document? The following will serve as the last
chapter of my first book, followed by transcript excerpts of predictions with photographs of the events. Should anyone not see the struggle of dealing with negative attitudes of those involved, they need professional help. They would then be so shallow minded as to be corrupted by conditioning. Help me fulfill my vision. Donate to my efforts in fighting evil through a book, Lamp research and development center of the paranormal. Our planet is under attack from an evil that is outside our realm of existence.
This evil infects negativity seeking to make people off balance, therefore susceptible to more negative influence. The result is a person's consciousness being corrupted right down to the soul. Sex is the Illuminati's largest tool of corruption and this "Evildoers Perversion Syndicate" is fascism which has much more than a foothold in Canada's corruption.
Via the Dominiatrixes/Instructor Fascists of WCB, SNC Lavalin, Scotia place building personnel, First Place building Personnel, KPMG and a web of other companies in the Edmonton network whom are severely into a conditioning of others in a way that makes MK Ultra look amateur. The slave trade is also legal for these companies as seen through how these male slaves are passed around daily throughout the Edmonton circuit. The government arms are conducting an organized crime in a manner that makes MK Ultra (Mind Control) experiments look minor.
People are being conditioned is a confidence scheme beyond human comprehension. Underwriters of said companies such as Scotia bank are also Targeted. Any supporter of the BDSM Evildoers Perversion Syndicate of the fascist companies is also targeted. Any person who takes any action in the name of destroying anything which supports these evildoers of the WCB Fascists can hold their head high in with the Grapevine of the prison society anywhere. If smart enough to not get caught, then hold your head high in the workers Grapevine.
I cannot condone violence but once legal avenues are exhausted is ask what other option is there? Justice must be served and freedom of speech is a big part of said justice. No more coverups and no more indoctrination of our children for the Evildoers Perversion Syndicate of Fascism's nefarious ways of control and power. Go-Fund-My "Evildoer Perversions Syndicate" war. All infected areas of our government will not help, or properly respond. I am dead to Canada. No legal avenues remain. A Go-Fund-Me page is my best hope to avoid the inevitable lesser moves in war.
May civil war is to destroy the Evildoers Perversion Syndicate Fascists, expose communication from other dimensions and begin a Lamp research and development center of the paranormal. This Canadian seeks to fight the Evildoers Perversion Syndicate Fascists by exposing them in a Public inquiry. My case is made from evidence from an unknown origin yet recorded by verbally using predictions as a form of evidence to give a heads up to the people as to what is going on. As Canada is without the necessary people being well informed, the sheeple only has a Liberal narrative.
Freedom of speech and religion has been compromised. Our Prime minister has mistakenly ensured this country is a part of the United Nations, as seen on our Toonie ($2) coins, we therefore now have the death penalty as per the International Law. I am seeking the Nuremberg trials, reference to WWll post-war trials. Such injustice is not acceptable. I fight. This is a Canadian Citizens attack upon the Evildoers Perversion Syndicate of Fascists (EPSF), aka criminal syndicate "Dominatrix-Faggot Mafia" (DF Perversion Syndicate mafia).
One notable location of the incident was at the Scotia Place building fifth-floor slave training center, behind the glass doors marked SNC Lavalin. This is a major hub location of the Evildoers' Perversion Syndicate (EPS). exploitation far exceeds MK Ultra's capabilities of mind conditioning. I was attending the corporate training center (CTC), the other business on the same floor.
I do believe they were going to try to kill me that day after class, as I am known to stay in the computer lab late daily and am outspokenly playing with those evildoers. (Sic.) This passage is representative of the Statement of Claim as a whole. [ 3 ] The Statement of Claim seeks as remedies: ... Public Inquiry ... Plebiscite for separation from Canada ... Plebiscite for separation from United Nations. ... 378 billion 375 million 500 CDN ... Imprisonment without bail until the Public Inquiry is completeand sentences began. (Sic.) [ 4 ] I have reviewed Mr.
Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim and conclude that it is an AVAP because this filing has elements that Courts identify as characteristics of hopeless and abusive proceedings. On that basis, I conclude Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim should be subject to a CPN7 show-cause document-based review under r 3.68 of the Alberta Rules of Court , AR 124/2010 . That means I have decided that Mr. Twilhaar must file a Written Submission setting out why his Statement of Claim should not be struck out because it is significantly deficient.
II. CPN7 [ 5 ] The Court implemented CPN7 to better manage litigation that, on its face, appears to be unmeritorious, has no chance of success, or is otherwise abusive and vexatious.
CPN7 is intended to provide litigants with a timely, proportionate, and cost-effective response: Unrau v National Dental Examining Board , 2018 ABQB 874 ( Unrau #1 ). [ 6 ] If, on initial review by the Court, an AVAP appears to have no merit, have no prospect of success, or is otherwise abusive and vexatious, then the Court issues a first written decision that identifies the apparent issue or issues that may be a basis to strike out the AVAP under r 3.68 of the Alberta Rules of Court . [ 7 ] The party who filed the AVAP is then given an opportunity to, within 14 days, provide to the Court a Written Submission of up to a total of 10 pages in length that responds to, and demonstrates why, the AVAP is a legitimate action and should be permitted to continue.
The Written Submission must be clearly addressed “To the Attention of” the Justice who initiates the CPN7 process, and must also be served on the other parties to the litigation. [ 8 ] CPN7 is not to be used for “close calls”. The Court only intervenes when the defect(
s) in question are “apparent on the face of the pleading”, and the suspect pleadings are “clearer cases of abuse”: Unrau #1 at paras 22 and 24 . [ 9 ] The Court only considers restricted forms of evidence when it conducts a CPN7 review because this process has a very narrow focus and operates to examine a single document and its content: Ubah v Canadian Natural Resources Limited , 2019 ABQB 347 at paras 24-48 ( Ubah #2 ). There are exceptions to that rule.
For example, the Court may examine other documents in the same proceeding that are related to the suspect filing ( Ubah #2 at para 35 ), or documents and records that are evidence that the AVAP is an attempt to litigate an issue that has already been decided or closed ( Ubah #2 at para 45 ). III. Analysis [ 10 ] Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim appears to exhibit several issues. A. Inadequate Pleadings [ 11 ] Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim appears to be an inadequate pleading.
An Application or Statement of Claim sets out the issues to which the opposing party must respond, and alerts that party of the case it must meet: Whiten v Pilot Insurance Co , 2002 SCC 18 at para 87 .
Pleadings: 1. must be more than “bald allegations” ( GH v Alcock , 2013 ABCA 24 at para 58 ) and instead should provide the “... who, when, where, how and what gave rise to its liability” ( Mancuso v Canada (National Health and Welfare) , 2015 FCA 227 at paras 16-20 ); 2. may be rejected where those claims are absurd and highly implausible since “[a]n extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof” ( Arabi v Alberta , 2014 ABQB 295 at paras 74-77 ; VWW v Wasylyshen , 2013 ABQB 327 at para 40 , leave refused 2014 ABCA 121 ); and 3. cannot be illogical, incomplete, impenetrable, or gibberish, since that means the opposing parties and Court cannot make a meaningful response ( kisikawpimootewin v Canada , 2004 FC 1426 at para 9 ; Arabi v Alberta at paras 82-85 ; Unrau v National Dental Examining Board , 2019 ABQB 283 at para 629 [ Unrau #2 ]). [ 12 ] Mr.
Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim speaks for itself. I request Mr. Twilhaar indicate how his Statement of Claim provide a basis for this Court and the Defendant to make a meaningful response. B. Excessive or Impossible Remedies [ 13 ] Excessive or impossible remedies make litigation a hopeless proceeding that is an abuse of the Court: Unrau #2 at paras 620- 625 . Once again, Mr. Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim speaks for itself. I therefore request Mr. Twilhaar indicate how he has not sought excessive or impossible remedies. IV. Conclusion [ 14 ] Mr.
Twilhaar’s Statement of Claim appears to be a suitable AVAP candidate for review pursuant to CPN7. The Court seeks Mr. Twilhaar respond to two questions: 1. How does the Statement of Claim provide an adequate basis for the Court and Defendant to make a meaningful response? 2. How are the remedies sought in the Statement of Claim not excessive or impossible? [ 15 ] CPN7 now advances to its second step. This step consists entirely of written submissions; there will be no Court appearances or oral argument. The next steps are: 1) Mr.
Twilhaar has 14 days to prepare a Written Submission of no more than a total of 10 pages, to be filed and served, as described in para 3(
b) of CPN7. The Written Submission must be clearly addressed “To the Attention of Associate Chief Justice K.G.
Nielsen”. 2) If this Court receives no Written Submission by that deadline, the Court will make its final decision on whether the Statement of Claim should be struck out in whole or in part under r 3.68 of the Alberta Rules of Court (see CPN7, para 3(c)). 3) If Mr. Twilhaar provides and serves a Written Submission, then the Defendant has seven days to provide a Written Reply of up to 10 pages in length (see CPN7, para 3(d)). The Written Reply must be clearly addressed “To the Attention of Associate Chief Justice K.G. Nielsen”. 4) After the Court receives Mr.
Twilhaar’s Written Submission and the Defendant’s Written Reply, if any, the Court will make its final decision on whether the Statement of Claim should be struck out in whole or in part, under r 3.68 of the Alberta Rules of Court (see CPN7, para 3(e)). [ 16 ] Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench Action No. 2103 03737 is stayed until further notice. The Court will prepare and serve an Interim Order staying this action (see CPN7, para 7). Mr. Twilhaar’s approval of the Interim Order is not required, pursuant to r 9.4(2)(
c) of the Alberta Rules of Court . Dated at the City of Edmonton, Alberta thi s 1 st day of April, 2021. K.G. Nielsen A.C.J.C.Q.B.A. Appearances: None