Case
Lite
by Caseway
Canada
Home
Browse
Advanced
EN
FR
Search
Home
/
Canada
/
British Columbia
/
Supreme Court of British Columbia
/
2011
Supreme Court of British Columbia
2011
1,788 decisions ·
Back to court
Decisions
2011-11-30
Ng v. Sarkaria
2011-11-30
Cheung v. Moorley
2011-11-30
R. v. Mooney
2011-11-30
Hedin v. Hedin
2011-11-30
Francescutto v. Haines
2011-11-30
Howes v. Wilburn Properties Inc.
2011-11-30
Zeeman v. Zeeman
2011-11-30
Haughian v. Jiwa
2011-11-30
Webber v. Anmore (Village)
2011-11-30
Wenngatz v.
2011-11-30
R. v. Noor
2011-11-30
Hamidreza Haghdust Plaintiff And: British Columbia Lottery Corporation Defendant Docket: S113596 Registry: Vancouver Between: Michael Lee Plaintiff And: British Columbia Lottery Corporation Defendant Brought Under the Class Proceedings Act , R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 50 Before: The Honourable Mr. Justice Savage Reasons for Judgment Counsel for the Plaintiffs: P.R. Bennett M.W. Mounteer M.P. Good Counsel for the Defendant: K.M. Stephens B.B. Olthuis Place v. Date of Hearing:
2011-11-30
P.M.R. v. M.H.R.
2011-11-30
M.H.R. v. J.M.
2011-11-29
Murrin Construction Ltd. Plaintiff v. All-Span Engineering and Construction Ltd.
2011-11-29
R. v. Esford
2011-11-29
Hanslo v. Barry
2011-11-29
R.J.A. also known as J.R.A. Plaintiff v. Christopher R. Penty Personal Law Corporation
2011-11-29
Royal Bank of Canada v. Lord
2011-11-29
Lorne Nels David Iverson Plaintiff v. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada,
2011-11-29
Rumi Vesuna Plaintiff v. Kevin Falcon (Minister of Transportation of British Columbia),
2011-11-29
D.P.S. v. B.H.L.
2011-11-29
Sandra Joyce Jenna White Plaintiff v. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company
2011-11-28
Burak v. Burak
2011-11-28
674191 B.C. Ltd. PLAINTIFF And: Gold Spring Recreational Association, Gold Spring Heights Development Ltd., Gold Spring Mountain Estates Ltd. DEFENDANTS Before: Master McCallum Reasons for Judgment Counsel for Plaintiff: M. W. Ferbers Counsel for Defendants: J. F. Dixon Place v. Date of Hearing:
2011-11-28
Ng v. Schell
2011-11-25
R. v. Goldberg
2011-11-25
Chief Elmer Moody v. the Gitxaala Nation
2011-11-25
J.R.G.-S. v. J.A.S.
2011-11-25
2011 BCSC 1613
2011-11-25
Stuart Ross Rettie Dianne Maureen Rettie Petitioners v. The Owners, Strata Plan LMS2429
2011-11-25
Sicis North America, Inc. Appellant v. Panache Interiors, Inc.
2011-11-25
Brooks Estate (Re)
2011-11-25
On Call Internet Services Ltd. (Re)
2011-11-25
Hansen v. Hansen
2011-11-24
R. v. Match
2011-11-24
Super Save Disposal Inc. Appellant And: Blazin Auto Ltd. Respondent Docket: S113747 Registry: Vancouver Between: Super Save Disposal Inc. Appellant And: Daily Sun Investment Co. Ltd. Respondent Before: The Honourable Mr. Justice Fitch Oral Ruling Counsel for Appellant: J.R. Kitsul The Respondents: No Appearance Place v. Date
2011-11-24
City of Vancouver Appellant v. Mike Safronick Tree Care Ltd. and Michael Safronick
2011-11-24
Mike Safronick Tree Care Ltd. v. Michael Safronick
2011-11-24
Martin v. Martin
2011-11-24
Bosworth v. Jurock
2011-11-24
R. v. McDonald
2011-11-23
R. v. Ali
2011-11-23
2011 BCSC 1588
2011-11-23
Fillion v. Fillion
2011-11-23
The Estate of Margaret E. Powell, Deceased, By Her Executor, Duncan Leslie Atchison Plaintiff And: The Workers’ Compensation Board of British Columbia v. Ralph McGinn
2011-11-23
R. v. Pattison
2011-11-23
Gifford v. Gifford
2011-11-22
R. v. Jones
2011-11-22
2011 BCSC 1815
Previous
Page 4 of 36
Next